DAK’s Personal Tabletop Fireplace

Shop / Featured / DAK’s Personal Tabletop Fireplace

DAK’s Personal Tabletop Fireplace

$79.95
Free shipping on most orders.

In stock (can be backordered)

Add to cart

Yes, you really can roast marshmallows over this mini fireplace.

It burns clean and is safe to cook over.

 

We’re revisiting humankind’s first technological discovery. The red flower that sparked it all.

So it’s only natural that we’re hardwired to be…well…drawn to the flame.

And with DAK’s Personal Tabletop Fireplace, you’ll feel the same primal excitement our ancestors felt when they first learned to control fire.

It’s not the sad flame from those cheapĀ scented candles you get as holiday gifts. This feels more like the flame of a roaring bonfire. Just, fun-sized. Perfect for roasting s’mores after dinner.

Fueled by nothing more than isopropyl rubbing alcohol. 4 oz. worth will get you up to 50 minutes of smokeless, sootless, clean-burning fire. (Isopropyl alcohol has a full combustion when burned, that’s why there’s no soot.)

DAK’s Personal Tabletop Fireplace is created with a non-absorbent, high-heat resistant concrete. Each unit is artfully hand cast. It’s functional. Simply put, it’s a thing of beauty.

The heat resistant rubber feet make your Personal Tabletop Fireplace safe to use on any surface. No marks or residue.

Oh, and it’s made here in the USA.
That makes me proud. šŸ™‚

 

How DAK’s Personal Tabletop Fireplace Works

It’s a specially formulated concrete bowl (vase?) designed to withstand high heat. All you need to do is pour in isopropyl rubbing alcohol, like the one you have in your medicine cabinet, and light it with a long handled lighter. You get about 40 minutes of burn time for 4 ounces of alcohol.

Is it really safe to use indoors?
Yes. It’s safe and after seeing mine in action, my mother wants three of themĀ for when we all visit on Thanksgiving.

Basic common sense aside, here’s what you need to know.

-There’s no soot because the isopropyl alcohol is clean burning, so no smoke alarms will be set off.
-Other fuels produce carbon monoxide as a bi-product of burning. Isopropyl alcohol does not.
-That said, in a lack of sufficient oxygen, even a lighter can produce carbon monoxide. That’s why we say to use your Personal Tabletop Fireplace in a well ventilated room. A 300 sq. foot room is ideal, and crack open a window as an extra precaution.
-And finally, the concrete does get hot. Don’t try touching it while it’s burning, and give it twenty minutes to cool down after use.

Specs

Size: 5″ diameter, 3.5″ height
Capacity: 5 oz. isopropyl alcohol (you can use 70% or 91%)
Run time: 40-50 minutes

Note:Ā If you have an air-exchanger in your home or in any way a, “tight” home, assure a window is open while enjoying your fire.

Using the DAK brush along with anti-static cleaning products has created the best sound I've ever heard from my records!
- William Thorne Fort Collins, CO
This is a surprise for my wife who has been chirping about no space on her phone and her cloud is full too. DAK to the rescue!
- P.O. Howell, MI
REVIEWS
Bought three...Perfect ambiance for an upstairs fireplace without a gas connection
- Beverly
This is the perfect little private fire pit!
- Marsha